We've just reached yet another milestone!
I've posted three sets of Korean translation tips (eight each), and so I’d like to celebrate by summarizing the latest batch for you here:
- You Can’t Write Names of People in Red in Korean
- Localize Place Names for Koreans Unless You Want to Antagonize Your Readers
- Koreans Think of Punctuation in English Acronyms as Placeholders
- Korean Smileys Are Fun and Different
- There Really Is a System to the Romanization of Korean
- Koreans Use Man and Eok Like Indians Use Lakh and Crore
- Koreans Never "Take it Easy"
- Just Try to Capitalize Korean and See What Happens