In my latest column for Seoul Magazine’s February 2012 issue, I introduce the three most important steps for exchanging business cards correctly in Korea.
- Crash Course on Korea Business Success Strategies (Lessons #1, #2 and #3 go into much greater detail about this month’s column topic.)
- Korea Business Central discussion and free download of my ebook, The Definitive Guide to Business Cards in Korea
- “Three Steps to Business Network Building in Korea” in Korea Business Advisor in the August 2011 Issue of Seoul Magazine (Discusses how the sharing of a business card means “permission to contact”.)
- Topic Central Page on Korea Business Central: Korean Business Savvy
- Executive Report: “Succeed in Korean Business by Understanding Korean Company Hierarchy“