Korea Business Advisor (Seoul Magazine) - Supplement to the Article "Three Topics That Will Interest the Koreans You Meet on Business"
In my latest column for Seoul Magazine's November issue, I cover some areas for fruitful and interesting discussions with Koreans as a way to establish rapport and build strong business relationships. To go deeper into this topic, visit the links below.
- Ambassador Mark Minton’s Interview on Korea Business Central – “Helping the World Understand Modern Korea and Korea’s Place in Asia”
- Blog post: “I Sometimes Wonder if ‘Face’ in Asia is a Figment of People’s Imagination”
- Blog post: “Kolkota, The Koreans, Samsung, Michael Breen and the Rest of Us Expat Patronizers”
- Blog post: “’New’ is the ‘New Old’ in Korea Today”
- Blog post: “Korean Cultural Nationalism: ‘Generation High Speed’, the Vancouver Olympics, Japanese Imperialism and the March 1 Movement”
- Blog post: “’Long Live Korea!’ – The Legend of Hong Soo-hwan’s Comeback Win”
- Blog post: “What a Come-from-Behind Win Means to Koreans”
** CLICK HERE to read the full article on Korea Business Central.